Monday, November 8, 2010

SCD Challenge: Houses



This week's Something Completely Different challenge had a house theme (no image provided). I wanted my digital collage to look like a paper collage creation. So I adapted some house templates from Just Something I Made, and filled them digitally with my own alphabets and patterns (one exception: the ornate "S" pattern on the second house from the left is from Dover Designs). The doorknobs and moon are digital embellishments from CatScrap. Since I seem to be drawn to house images lately (winter is approaching?), you'll probably be seeing them in more of my creations soon.

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

Thanks for joining in at SCD this week with your digi houses :) Love the black and white
xoxo Sioux

Junibears said...

I like this very much. Great work. Hugs xx

Laura said...

These are fab. Love the idea and it is so effective and works real well. Thanks for joining us at SCD this week.

Carol Plume said...

lovely row of houses there - thank you for joining us at scd this week.

mary.kg said...

Excellent ! j'aime beaucoup le graphisme de votre collage noir et blanc.
Amicalement Mary.KG

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous houses. Love the colours. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Something Completely Different. Gez.