Saturday, April 15, 2017

Updates

Hello, out there! 

I have a very belated publishing update. It's not like me to forget these kinds of things!:)

Below are some photos of a mixed-media Hanukkah shadow-box book I created last year. It appeared in the November/December 2016 issue of Somerset Studio magazine. I've submitted other pieces since then, so...we'll see what happens!

I would love to get comments from readers to see who is still checking in, and what kinds of things they might want to see on this blog. I am pretty much exclusively creating "hands-on" art now, rather than digital (although I do combine the two sometimes). I love to share techniques with others, so I'm planning to post some technique tutorials here at some point. It would be a good way for me to keep a record of some of the techniques I've learned recently, and presented to the Artful Journaling club I belong to. And the tutorials might give others some helpful art tips. So please stop by often!




No comments: