Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Next Gelli Printing Class--April 22, Howard County Center for the Arts

Happy Spring!  It's time again to create some beautifully patterned paper with Gelli plate printing. I'll be leading my next workshop ("Gel Monoprinting"), at the Howard County Center for the Arts on Wednesday afternoon, April 22. As always, please feel free to share this information with others who may be interested.

As in my previous workshops, I will introduce basic Gelli printing techniques, and we will create fun and colorful prints. This time I also plan to share a few techniques that I didn't cover in past classes.

You can register through the Center for the Arts.



Below are photos of some items (not necessarily to scale) that you can create with your finished prints. You can also simply frame them as your original art. I plan to lead a future workshop on how to create these pieces.


No comments: