Monday, May 19, 2014

Collage Obsession: "A is for..."


This week's CO challenge is to create a collage featuring the letter A. I happened to have created an altered book a while ago with a "Written Word" theme.  Somehow a bunch of vintage images of ladies in my stash wanted to masquerade as the letters of the alphabet in the book. I had to listen...they were insistent. The two-page spread below is the "A" page in my altered book. (The other ladies are now clamoring to have their pages posted here...I can only hope that there are more alphabet-themed Collage Obsession challenges in the future.)


please click for larger view

4 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

This is so cool, Sherry! I love your alphabet people!

Tiffany said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE :)

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! that is just waaaaaaaaaaaay too flippin' cool! WOW! love the idea, love the lady, love the collage of letters! yikes! ♥

Diane said...

Super! Love the use of red.