Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Digital Collage at San Diego Automotive Museum Exhibit!

Earlier this year I was contacted by a woman from the San Diego Automotive Museum. They were planning a "steampunk"- themed exhibit for June, and she had come across a steampunk digital collage of mine on my blog. She asked if they could make a poster from it to decorate the wall of the exhibit. I agreed. She has just sent me photos of the exhibit. You can see my poster in the center of the first photo below (the poster that says "She worried they might fly too close to the sun.").

We happen to be going to San Diego in December, and we were invited to stop by the museum. We'll even receive guest passes for our visit!










3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Congratulations Sherry. How exciting.

James said...

I do love to visit any kind of exhibits because with it I can learn many things.


Find out more: conversion to lpg melbourne

Junibears said...

Congratulations dear Sherry. This is wonderful you know how much I love Steampunk! xx