Monday, July 16, 2012

Color Love

I'm now finishing up Joanne Sharpe's class called "Color Love." I've really enjoyed it! She's shown us how to achieve intense colors for our art journal pages, using supplies such as watercolors and Tombow markers. Here are two pieces of recent "homework." We were asked to create a colorful sketch of a woman with flowing hair, and include some writing on the topic of "color." I used micron pens, koi watercolors, inktense pencils, Pitt brush pens, and white and gold gel pens.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Deann said...

Wonderful artwork Sherry you should be very proud.

Janine said...

Oh this is so lovely.
I love colourfull paintings

Ozstuff said...

Sherry, your handcrafted artwork is exquisite and EXCEPTIONAL. These two beauties are amazing. The faces are gorgeous and the hair .... I am lost for words. Perfection.