Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Three Muses: Postage Stamps

Our challenge this week was to use a postage stamp image in some way. One of the suggestions was to create a "postage stamp person." I'd never heard of this, but my imagination took hold and this digital collage is what I came up with.  I used a postage stamp image of an exotic young woman from Google Images (shown below), and gave her a pretty setting to relax in and a skirt to match her outfit. Other image credits: rubyblossom, flickr creative commons (ms. bailey), miss mint.

   
Postage stamp image

My completed digital collage

13 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sherry, I really like this.

Netty said...

So clever, x

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful postage person- beautifully presented Sherry!

Sim said...

Oh wouaouh Sherry, you've bluffed me!
What a clever and magnificent artwork!
Bravo bravo bravo!!!

indybev said...

One of the most elegant postage stamp ladies I've seen, Sherry. Beautiful work!!

Ozstuff said...

I'm so impressed with this duo. The way you have worked your most beautiful stamp into the room scene is nothing short of wondrous. FANTASTIC.

K said...

gorgeous!

Judy said...

Wow, Sherry, what a fabulous piece, great idea!

johanna said...

wonderful!!

Junibears said...

A great idea and a fab piece Sherry! xx

Linda Gibbons said...

How very elegant, and so cleverly constructed! Perfection.

Anonymous said...

Very clever, Sherry!

Electra said...

SWEET!