Saturday, August 6, 2011

75 Followers!!! And 2 Freebies!

Never would I have thought I'd reach 75 followers for this blog! Thank you all so much for supporting me in this way. It motivates me and inspires me to know that people are interested in my work and my blog.  To celebrate, I'm posting two freebie images below. In the spirit of summer (while it lasts!), these are two of my own sketches of beach birds, filled in Photoshop Elements with various patterns. Enjoy!

Terms of Use:  As usual, you may incorporate them into your art for your personal use, or for gifts; but not in items you sell. And please don't distribute them in their original form, in any manner. If you do use them in your art, please credit me (Sherry Pollack) and link to my blog if you can. Thanks!

2 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

Congrats on your 75th follower!!! I just became # 76.

Bill said...

These birds are so cute!