Sunday, May 31, 2009

ATC Paper Dolls


A few weeks ago I presented a lesson on Artist Trading Card Paper Dolls to my journaling group. I had been making regular ATC's, and thinking about how I could do something different with them. I wondered if anyone had ever made them into paper dolls, and just as I wondered this, I turned the page in the magazine I was reading and...there they were. The idea is that they fold up into regulation ATC size. I developed my own version, made some prototypes, and shared the instructions and a template with my class. We had such fun! Here are the latest two I made: it's me (on the left) and my twin sister Ilene (on the right). NOTE: The article was by Sarah Whitmire, in the March/April 2009 issue of Somerset Studio. I highly recommend this issue of the magazine--it's all about paper dolls.

1 comment:

Sarah Whitmire said...

That didn't happen to be my article did it? *giggle* I love your fabulous dolls and hope you have lots of fun adventures with them. :D

*HUGS*

Sarah